MIDI renovations available for testing
Chapman Flack has been working on several changes to the MIDI
subsystem, and his changes are available for testing now.
Among the addressed PRs are
Chapman's mail to tech-kern
for all the details!
- 32441: umidi input dropped data fix, plus quirks for Midiman Midisport 2x4
- 32442: improved midi(4) input state machine and debug hooks)
- 32567: umidi(4) inconsistent treatment of cable number
- 32588: umidi(4) transmit throughput
- 32694: MIDI: "Use the native interface" - there isn't one