BSD Magazine: 1st issue is out now!
After the DaemonNews paper magazine is long gone, there's
a new paper magazine
BSD Magazine now!
Dru Lavigne lists the contents
in her blog article on the mag,
shamelessly ripped off here:
Besides the articles, the mag contains a DVD with FreeBSD 7.0.
- Dru Lavigne, FreeBSD 7.0 Installation and Configuration
- Michael Lucas, FreeBSD's bsnmp
- Jan Stedehouder, Pushing BSD an an Open Source Desktop
- Svetoslav Chukov, PC-BSD Overview
- Richard Bejtlich, Sguil 0.7.0 on FreeBSD 7.0
- Jay Kruizenga, How to Dual-Boot Vista with BSD
- Peter Hansteen, Keep Smiling, Waste Spammers' Time
- Henrik Lund Kramshoj, Defense in Depth and FOSS
- Donald Hayford, NetBSD on the NSLU2
- Girish Venkatachalam, OpenBSD pf
- Eric Schnoebelen, Instant Messaging with jabber/XMPP
- Federico Biancuzzi, Interview with FreeBSD Developer Jeff Roberson
- Mikel King, What is in a Certification
- Henrik Lund Kramshoj, Review of the Book of PF
I guess this is a very good thing, and an opportunity to show
what NetBSD is and can do. I'm sure the publishers will be happy
to receive more articles about NetBSD -- contribute!