EuroBSDCon 2016 Talks and NetBSD
This year's EuroBSDCon took place in Belgrade,
the slides are now available.
Have a look at the full lot - or pick the ones
that are relevant to NetBSD:
Reminder: Presentations about either NetBSD itself,
its internals but also how to use NetBSD to do something
cool, neat, useful or just utterly obscure are always welcome.
Let me know, or even better: file your (Euro)BSDCon talk! :)
- Abhinav Upadhyay: Automated Learning from Man Pages with NetBSD's apropos(1) - kudos for cool HTML presentation!
- Arun Thomas: DTrace Internals: Digging into DTrace - Goes from a big chunk of interesting, general DTrace material into FreeBSD, definitely calls for an introduction of DTrace on NetBSD :)
- Ryota Ozaki, Kengo Nakahara: Toward MP-safe Networking in NetBSD - excellent feature of SMP architecture, locking, testing-howto and much more
- Sevan Janiyan: Synchronisation of userland source code amongst the BSD's - I have no clue what this talk is about only from looking at the slides. Video, anyone?
- William Dobbins, Philip Nelson: NetBSD Subfiles - What they are, where they come from, and state of the existing work
- Joerg Sonnenberger: Bulk Building In The Many Core Era - hard facts on pbulk, where it comes form, recent challenges and where to go form there
[Tags: eurobsdcon, slides, talks]